Monday 27 February 2017

When you think Monday morning is pretty bad for you......

I know it's not sports related, but it did make me smile - waking up on a Monday morning and realising that no matter how much I screw things up, my working day will never be as troubled as that of Martha Ruiz and Brian Cullinan of PriceWaterhouseCooper (PWC) - one of whom handed the wrong envelope to Warren Beatty last night.

So many articles leading up to the Oscars about how stringent the procedures are - counting and re-counting, secrecy, separate journeys, double copies, security. Yet it all comes down to good old-fashioned human error.

Just like storm Doris last week - it'll all blow over after a couple of days. Reminder to self - must get my CV up to date, just in case - you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment