Monday 20 July 2015

EE - bunch of incompetents

There must be many reasons why EE has the worst customer service record in the UK:

http://www.itpro.co.uk/mobile/23711/ee-has-worst-customer-service-record

One of them is certainly down to incompetence.  Having had an old (non-smart) second mobile on Orange for many years, I made the mistake of switching to EE when I upgraded the phone in early June.

Needless to say, it was beyond EE to simply transfer my details and balance from my old account (internal to the 'EE' structure).  No, they had to make a song-and-dance of misleading the customer what was going on for over seven weeks until I've got to the point where I've given up and will be switching to ANYBODY apart from EE as soon as I can.

The staff in the local shop came up with a different story each time I visited to chase it up, and the off-shore staff who had to make the changes promised each time that "...it will be done tonight..." - all to no effect.

Is it all a way to save money to keep on paying Kevin Bacon for the increasingly excruciating adverts, or perhaps it's to fund their second-rate 4G cameras (buy a GoPro and be done with it)?

Any suggestions for a half-decent mobile provider gratefully received.






No comments:

Post a Comment