Thursday 29 January 2015

Boxer Kell Brook to defend his IBF World title in March

Kell Brook will defend his IBF World Welterweight title against Romanian "Jo Jo" Dan at the Motorpoint Arena on 28th March.

 

Kell wowed his fans when he attended a Civic Reception in his Sheffield hometown in August 2014 after defeating Shawn Porter for the IBF World Welterweight title. 

He was expected to make a first defence of his title last December, but that was affected by a machete attack in Tenerife shortly after his Civic Reception.  All credit to Kell who later said "I was lying there helpless and hopeless on teh side of the street.  I was thinking about my kids, my family, looking at the blood pouring out of my leg."  Well done on the recovery and all the best for a show-stopping performance in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment