Monday 11 March 2013

Time wasters

I have been around enough now to know that life isn't always a bed of roses, but I am still puzzled at various points by people.  "There's nowt so queer as folks", and I know that it is a palliative to be able to say to someone "thanks, we'll look to book you for some photos in the summer..." when they have no intention of doing so, but I am still amazed at how people can start off a dialogue of wanting some work done with no real intention of seeing it through.  I will chase up work as much as the next person, but there comes a point when you think: "hang on, you came to me and yet I seem to be the one doing all the running round here with nothing concrete to show for it yet...".  Weird - got better things to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment